MANAGED DISASTER RECOVERY SERVICES
We know the importance of disaster recovery as it relates to business continuity. When your business is down, you know it costs you money. But how much exactly?
Managed disaster recovery services creates a comprehensive approach to protect your business from downtime
Lack of proper planning, testing and resources puts you at risk of losing crucial operational data and thereby incurring revenue losses.
Cloud DR site built on either VMware vSphere, AWS cloud, or Microsoft Azure Cloud provides a Cloud-based failover environment for dependable data recovery when faced with an operational disruption.
Focus on increasing your business and leave us to worry about monitoring and managing your DR site. Manage the backup images and test the recovery solutions from time to time to ensure its readiness.
BACKUP AND RECOVERY STRATEGIES.
- Hot Site /Real-Time Failover
- Warm Site /Near-Time Recovery
- Cold Site / Recovery from Backups
BENEFITS OF A DISASTER RECOVERY SITE
- Minimizes Technology Investment by reducing your CAPEX
- Data replication across multiple datacenters ensures the security of your data
- Core Business Focus and never worry about maintenance of IT Infrastructure
- Data deduplication ensures that the storage is not wasted with duplicate files
- Scalability & Faster Time to Market
- Real time synchronization between your in-house systems and the off-site datacenter ensures the high availability and reliability of your data.
- Customized Solutions
- Round-the-clock Surveillance
- Improved Quality of Service
- Comprehensive Management View
- Enhanced Security
- Helps protect your organization’s image, brand, and reputation. Being known as a reliable company is always good for business.
- With an effective disaster recovery plan, insurance companies will view your business more favorably
- The data and hardware will be protected
- Significantly decreases down time and it will help your business recover essential data quickly and easily.
- Helps businesses be more prepared in the event of a disaster
Backup and recovery plan ensures business continuity even after any type of disaster occurs. Data is restored fast and business continues without loss of data.
HOW DISASTER AFFECTS YOUR BUSINESS!
- Virus, malware, disk failure, data theft and hackers can have crippling effects on your business.
- Ransomware can encrypt your data leaving you stranded.
- Natural disasters like fire, earthquake, flood and hurricane can strike without warning.
SOME AFTER AFFECTS OF DATA LOSS
- Staff are unable to perform their duties.
- Customers data is lost and your business can not transact business with customers. Customers move on to your competitors.
- Restoration of data can take days instead of hours.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU WITH DISASTER RECOVERY?
- Speed up recovery time.
- Provide you with a robust back up and recovery solution to enable you store data offsite where Ransomware, virus and disaster cannot reach it.
- Reduce unproductive time of staff waiting for services to be re-instated.
- Ensure critical systems are prioritized so customers are serviced.
- Perform frequent testing of Recovery procedures to ensure restoration of critical data, and reduce recovery time in case of emergency.